Introducing K9 Street Safety
“Academy to Basic Canine Obedience”
I love dogs and my true passion is helping humans have a better relationship with their dogs. We have developed an innovative training style and philosophy to help you achieve that. We believe it begins with BONDING and the BASICS. Learning the most important commands every dog and owner should know.
Our training exercises, stimulates and helps build your dog’s confidence. We need to recognize our dogs have needs and we have a responsibility to meet those needs. Education, discipline and feeling secure in the pack are just a few of those needs. No matter where you are in the training of your pet, “Fun and Learning” is guaranteed in every class.
Let’s begin with the A. B. C.’s:
6 week courses meets one time per week for 90 minutes per session.
Sunday mornings or Wednesday evenings.
Course begins Sunday morning, February 11, 2018 10:30 am – 12:00 pm each week (This course is FULL)
- Sunday course begins: April 8, 2018 @ 10:30 – 12:00 pm each week.
- Wednesday evening course begins: March 14, 2018 ~ 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm.
- The location is at our beautiful 1/2 acre “6LegsOC” Training Camp in La Habra. (Near Harbor/Whittier blvd.)
- Master the 5 most important commands. Sit, Stay, Down, Place and Come.
On session #4 we have added our “Urban Street Smarts” field trip to downtown Fullerton.
- This course is excellent mental and physical training for you and your dog. Each human/dog team will receive a certificate of completion.
All breeds, sizes and ages of dogs welcome. 6 dog limit.
Cost: $245.00 ~ click on the “add to cart” above to reserve your spot for $100.00
Each dog must have an approved martingale collar & 6 foot leash.
Please email me for additional information at: email@example.com
I am looking forward to helping you with your dog.
See you soon! J.R